Tuesday, February 21, 2012

SCC update week 7


This week has been better.  As of yesterday I am down to 217.2.  So that is a .6 pound loss for the week.  I actually saw lower on Sunday, but I won’t count that.  I did eat some things this weekend that I wouldn’t normally eat and I take responsibility for the weight that won’t go down because of that.  I have been getting in my run/walks at least 3 days a week, but not much else.  I do take a 10 minute walk on break most days.  One day last week I walked around the block (about a mile) at lunch time.  I could be doing better, but I will soon be getting in lots of exercise because I leave in just a few days for Thailand.  I’m excited and nervous at the same time.  Having two young children 1- ½  and 3- ½.  It’s going to be trying.  I’m going to pray about it and give it to God though.  Not much I can do, but try my best to interact with them and keep them busy.  I would appreciate any prayers you would like to pray on our behalf.  I’ll be sure to take lots of pictures and do some posts when we get back. 

I will do my best not to go overboard with food while on vacation.  I’m sure it won’t be that hard since I’m not used to a lot of the food there, but there are plenty of “American” style foods to eat there too.  I hope everyone is doing well with their weight loss.  Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Just keep your focus while you're away. Keep moving your body, drinking your water, and stay away from the really bad-for-you foods. And have a great time!

    ReplyDelete