Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Sunday, September 25, 2011
This if going to be short. My computers power supply isn't working so I dont have a computer at home to use right now. Doing this on my phone.
My weigh in this week is 233.8. Down .2 pounds. It was lower during the week then higher soI'm not suprised.
Food needs to be better. Book and exercise going good.
Friday, September 23, 2011
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Monday, September 19, 2011
|Look at that face and shirt|
|You can see the dirt on her leg too|
|Look at her skirt caked with dirt, she's a mess!|
|Dirty but having a good time!|
Friday, September 16, 2011
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Monday, September 12, 2011
Sunday, September 11, 2011
There was good music and a good message. The kids were pretty good through out. Here are a couple pics of them.
|Little Lady....I love my daddy.|
|Little Man...you can't see me. Don't take my picture.|
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Friday, September 9, 2011
I'll be back tomorrow for my initial Christmas Dress Countdown Challenge post.
Oh, and don't forget about the Calphalon giveway at All the Weigh.
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Monday, September 5, 2011
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1) What is your favorite food? I don't know that I have a "favorite" food. I like food in general. I would probably say my favorite type of food is Italian.
2) What is your favorite childhood memory? I am really bad at remembering things in my childhood. None of it was bad, I just have a poor memory. I really loved going to our family reunion every two years in New Mexico. We still go and I enjoy it just as much.
3) What is your favorite way to burn calories? Well I guess it would be the learning to run that I'm doing. I was really bad about doing any exercise until I started the 5k in 100 days program. Now I'm getting out there 3 times a week and feeling good about it.
4) What is your favorite mode of technological communication? Phone, I do really like Skype as well. My in-laws live in Thailand and so it's nice for them to see the kids using Skype.
5) Who is your favorite actor/actress? I just recently took and interest in Emma Stone movies. She is super funny and sarcastic, but it works. My husband met her recently on the train.
6) What is your favorite lip color? I don't usually use lipstick. I'm an au natural kind of girl. If I do use it, then it would be a natural type color.
7) Who is your favorite athlete? I don't have one. I'm not so deep in sports to have certain participants as a favorite.
8) What is your favorite TV network? I like the CW.
9) Who is your favorite historical figure? History is my worst subject. :-) There are lots of great people who have contributed to society.
10) What is your favorite site on the web? Hmmm, my email, haha. Lots of great bloggers I have found recently, including Kenlie at All the Weigh.
Now it’s your turn to answer! Don’t forget to link up at www.alltheweigh.com!