I was asked to write an introduction blog for the Spring Chick Challenge (SCC) so here goes.
Twitter: denisedoeslife – I never really tweet though. I just lurk to see what others have to say.
Location: Southern California (San Bernardino County)
My Challenge Goals:
Non Scale Victory
1. Improve my 5k time. Current 5k time is 42:11.
2. Fit into my size 16 jeans comfortably. Currently wear size 18.
1. Cut out diet soda.
2. Drink at least 64oz of water a day.
3. Reduce the amount of processed foods.
4. Eat more veggies
1. Run/walk 2-3 times per week.
2. Strength train 2 times per week with weights or an exercise video.
These are the goals as they stand now. They might change or refine, but it’s a starting point. I’m looking forward to losing some more weight and getting into “ONEderland”. I will be back with an initial post including my weight in a couple of days.