Friday, December 30, 2011

2 Challenges

I have decided to join two challenges after all.  After re-reading the requirements of one of the challenges it seems a lot more lenient than I had first thought.  I think it is manageable and so I am joining the Spring Chick Challenge that is being hosted by Stormy at Big Butt Theory


It will be running from January 2nd to March 19th which happens to be the last day of winter.  See the correlation there?  We are going to start spring a new “chick” hopefully smaller or more tone, or healthier, or whatever the goal is.  I really decided to do the challenge because somewhere in my head I think I need to be accountable to someone each week.  Part of me knows that if I don’t have to “report” my weight each week it will be too easy to slack off.  I lost 15 pounds in the last challenge it’s probably because I knew I had to report my weight each week. 

The second challenge just came out today from the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans.  It’s called 52 small changes – One Year to a Happier, Healthier You.  There will be one thing to change each week of the year.  If you change one small thing at a time it won’t be so overwhelming.  I think it will be interesting to see what kinds of things are on the list to change.  

I will going to my mom’s house again on Saturday to ring in the new year with the family.  We all play games, watch movies, or do puzzles, etc.  We all yell Happy New Year out the front door at midnight, drink some cider and then go to bed and hang out the next day.  It’s a family tradition.

I will write up a separate intro post for the Spring Chick Challenge.  I hope you have a happy and safe New Years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment