Sunday, December 11, 2011

CDCC Update Week 13

I managed to get up and run on Thursday and today.  It was about 38-40 degrees. Brrr  I really didn't want to do it, but like always I was glad I did it.  I was making excuses last night as to why I wouldn't run this morning and my husband convinced me to do it.  He was right.  Skipping the running is just a slippery slope into a more sedentary lifestyle which I don't want.

I haven't made the best food choices this week.  I gave in to some cravings. I don't regret it though because I would have just kept craving those foods.  But because of those choices the scale didn't move this week.

Last week: 220.2
This week: 220.2

But I have an awesome NSV for the week.  I have been wanting to try on my wedding dress since I have been losing weight.  I don't remember my size or what I weighed when I got married.  BUT, I tried it on yesterday and IT FIT!  It fit like a glove. I haven't put it on since I got married in 2006. I definitely couldn't have zipped it up at the beginning of this challenge.  I say that means this challenge is a huge success.  Next week I will try on my CDCC outfit and put up the before and after pictures.

I still need to finish up my CDCC book and work on getting more water in.  I hope you all had a great week and make this one even better to finish off this challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Running in the cold. Wow! Congrats on your non-scale victory. I know you were smiling ear to ear. Keep up the good habits and work on the issues... That is all you can do....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job running! I kinda like running when it's cold out because you get so warm, it's a bit motivating. :) That is a lovely, meaningful NSV too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you wear when you run outside in the cold? IM not sure why, but Im afraid to run outside right now!!! I guess I need to move outside my comfort zone!!
    I love the wedding dress idea!!! Ill have to dig mine out of the attic and try it on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is wonderful. I am hoping this week when I put on my dress it fits. I don't expect perfect but on. You are doing so perfectly. Keep up the great work.
    Take care my friend, God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I´m so happy for you! Isn´t it such a pleasure to fit into clothes we never thought would fit? I love it!
    Have another great week. Cant wait to see the pics, next week.

    http://bltnever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job on your nsv..i would love to see the pics..keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEAH! on the wedding dress! That's amazing.

    I seriously doubt I will EVER get my wedding dress on again. It's a size 4, maybe? I was very, very slender those many years ago when I was in the Air Force. I ran five miles a day, taught high impact aerobics at the rec center in the evenings, and spent my lunch hours in the weight room. Dang I was crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lv your NSV....Great job on cont the running....keep working on it all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to be a trooper! You looked great in that wedding dress of yours also!!

    ReplyDelete