Friday, September 2, 2011

So-So

So I haven’t posted in a few days.  I have been a little under the weather with a cold and just haven’t felt like posting.  I have only done one of the two workouts scheduled for 5k in 100 days, but luckily it’s the recovery week and they are shortened anyway.  I will get the other one in probably Sunday if my cold feels better.
My eating this week has been okay.  Not great, but not horrible…as usual.  I think this cold has aided in that.  I do feel a little lazy since I am behind on my run.  It’s amazing what missing a workout does to motivation.  I’m not losing my motivation, but it’s been a little delayed with the cold. 
It’s a three day weekend due to Labor day on Monday so I’m looking forward to an extra day off and some family time on Monday.  We are going to my mom’s house for a BBQ on Monday.  Most of the family is supposed to be there this time which is nice because the last few get togethers not everyone came.  I’ll do my best to make smarter meal choices and not go overboard on Monday.  I hope you all have a great weekend.  Any big plans?

1 comment: