If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: All About Me
1. What are your talents? I try to be a good listener.
2. What is your best habit? I have a habit of eating. Hahaha, I don’t know what I would consider my best habit.
3. If you had to be stuck with someone in an elevator for 8 hours, who would you want it to be? My hubby, but without the kids.,..otherwise it would be stressful trying to keep them entertained.
4. Share one odd fact about you that we’d never know to ask. I was in band in middle school and played the bass clarinet.
5. What’s your latest project (work, home, whatever you care to share?) getting healthy and more active.
6. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I would shrink my huge thighs down and also my bat wings. Ugh.
7. What do you do in your spare time? Play with the kids, watch tv, read blogs.
8. What is your biggest pet peeve? Inconsiderate people. Those people who are oblivious to anyone but them self.
9. Why do you blog? It helps keep me accountable to my getting healthy journey. I think it is also a good diary of my life to look back on.
10. Are you tidy or messy? A little bit of both. I can’t stand it being too messy, but I do have to admit that the house isn’t as tidy as it could be. It’s too hard with little ones. 15 minutes after you do something it’s already a mess again.
11. What’s the last song that played on your iPod? Umm, my IPod was on shuffle during my run/walk yesterday so it says: It Was a Very Good Year by Frank Sinatra
12. Do you cook? If so, what’s for dinner tonight? I do cook, but I don’t have any clue what we will eat tonight. I’m hoping my husband will be home before me and start something. haha
13. Do you like sports? If so, list your teams. I occasionally like to watch sports. I’m not a big fan, but I’ll watch. No special teams for me, but my husband likes the Lakers.
14. How often do you read and/or watch the news? I check out MSN online during the week, but tend to stay away from the news, it’s so depressing.
15. Did you stick to your new Year’s resolution this year? I didn’t make one, but in the back of my mind is always taking control of my weight, which I’m trying to do.
16. What are you looking forward to most in the remainder of 2011? Losing more weight and getting healthier.
17. Shoes, sunglasses or handbags? None. I’m not a fashionista.
18. How do you feel about sleeping on satin sheets? I have no feelings about sleeping on satin sheets. I don’t believe I ever have but I would think they would be slippery. haha
19. Do you sing in the shower? No
20. Describe yourself in one word. caring
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions! Don’t forget to link up at alltheweigh.com in the comments! Try commenting on a few blogs that you haven’t visited before, and enjoy your Monday! **And don’t forget to enter the giveaway for your chance to win a 10-piece set of cookware from Calphalon!**