Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Today I did workout 9.1 for 5k in 100 days.  I am past the half way point of this program and feeling good.  Today I did 5 intervals of 4 minutes each.  My next workout will be 5 intervals of 5 minutes each.  I will also do a Fartlek workout for my third workout of the week.  It will be interesting to see how long I can run or how fast with no time constraints placed on me.  The mornings are getting darker and darker as the days go by. I find it incredibly hard to get out of the house when there is still some darkness outside.  I’m going to have to get over this, but my mind just thinks I should be asleep still. Haha  But, one benefit of getting up so early is being able to catch a picture of the sunrise. 

The sun was hiding behind the cloud as I was finishing up my run and then it showed itself and lit up the sky so I could take this picture of me after the workout.  This picture is literally 5 minutes after the picture above.  Weird how bright it is on me.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so great. Good luck with Mir's challenge and also with the 5K in 100 days. Week 3 will be starting for me plus I'm sorta working ahead because I have a 5K coming up in October that I want to run so learning it a bit backwards but still learning.
    Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete