Friday, September 16, 2011

CDCC update

I will be going camping this weekend so I am going to go ahead and post this today so all I have to do on Sunday is link up.  I don’t want to forget and then be out of the challenge.  I did 2 of my 3 scheduled workouts for the week. The third one will be on Sunday while I am camping.  How dedicated am I?! hehe 
My eating and drinking have been great this week.  I finally started reading my challenge book.  I have gotten caught up on the last 6 days in the book and I’m feeling motivated.  My mother is buying the food for our campout, but I told her we are trying to eat healthier and to not bother buying any cookies and such for us.  Camping is notorious for unhealthy snacks.  I am bringing carrots, celery, and nuts for snacking.
And last, but not least I lost 1.8 pounds this week! 
Last week 235.8
This week 234

I hope you all have a great weekend and I’ll be back on Sunday to link up.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I didn't win the Calphalon giveaway.  :-(

5 comments:

  1. Nice job on the loss. Too bad you didn't win that giveaway, I love my Calphalon pans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice loss, and working out while camping is definitely dedicated so great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great time camping. A new week and you are rocketing right along. Keep up the great work. Take care and God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the loss & kudos on bringing yourself some healthy snacks so that you are prepared for success:-)

    ReplyDelete