Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend

We decided to go to Venice beach on Saturday.  It was supposed to be about 104 at home and only 82 in Venice.  It was a good decision.  It was beautiful at the beach, although a very busy place too.  We sat by the water for awhile and my husband went boogie boarding.  Here are a couple of pictures.

My husband after the water fun.


Little Lady playing with brothers shoe. The husband and son are directly behind her by the water.


We then walked around and down through the Venice Canals.  I had never seen the canals before.  The movie “Valentines Day” with Ashton Kutcher had a scene from those canals.  It doesn’t even seem like the city when you are by the canals.  Pretty cool thing to check out if you are ever in the area. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of them.
On Sunday morning I did W7.3 for 5k in 100 days.  I hadn’t eaten breakfast and I wasn’t able to complete the last interval.  I just didn’t have the energy.  It was also getting hot already and it was only 8am when I finished.  Next week is a recovery week and there are only two workouts for 40 minutes each.  That will be super refreshing compared to the 65-70 minute workouts in the last couple of weeks. 

Yep, my facial expression about sums up how I felt after the workout.  I was tired!

The rest of the day consisted of Church, a nap, TV and vegging out with the kids.  What did you do with your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE VENICE!!! Its so beautiful!! Great friends of mine moved there approx 7 years ago, and I love to visit!!!

    ReplyDelete