Friday, August 12, 2011

It's Friday

I did my 5k in 100 days workout 5.2 yesterday morning.  I struggled through the last two minute intervals.  I did however complete them.  Tomorrow I will do workout 5.3 in which I will be running 2.5 minute intervals and 35 minutes of a fast walk.  I’m really not looking forward to such a long fast walk, but I know that it is helping me increase my aerobic capacity. 
I hope to do the Leslie Sansone DVD on Sunday.  I watched a preview of the DVD last night and it looks like I’ll get pretty sweaty.  I didn’t want to do the video the day before a run in case I get really sore legs from it.  By doing it Sunday, I’ll have time to recover if it proves to be a little trying on my body.
My food intake has been okay this week.  Again, not fantastic choices, but not horrible choices either.  I need to find some easy go to healthy meals that are kid friendly.  Have any suggestions? 
I don’t really have any plans for the weekend.  Maybe I’ll tackle cleaning up the laundry room, it’s starting to get this funky odor.  Ewww.  Don’t judge…I’ve got a kid who is potty training and isn’t successful sometimes and the wet clothes have to go somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment