FMM: The Last Thing1) What is the title of the last book you read? I haven’t read any for myself in a long time. I read The Three Bears to my son the other night.
2) What is the last movie you saw in a theater? Crazy, Stupid, Love.
3) Briefly describe the last person you saw today. I saw my son, my daughter and the Daycare lady as they closed the door behind me. haha
4) Which store did you most recently shop in? Target, we went there to see if they had some hand weights, but they were cheaper at Walmart so we didn’t get them. We did however, pick some cheeses up for Eggplant Lasagna. It was yummy.
5) Who’s the last person you spoke to over the phone? My husband.
6) Where’s the last place you vacationed? San Francisco in January.
7) When was the last time you kissed someone of the opposite sex? Yesterday as my husband left for work.
8) What’s the last thing that made you laugh? I’m sure it was something my 3 year old said. He says some pretty funny stuff sometimes.
9) What’s the latest app that you downloaded on your phone? Wordfued for Android. Does anyone play it? I’m Lorece3. I am addicted.
10) What’s the last kind thing you did for someone? Hmmm, I don’t know. I bought a mini muffin pan I really don’t need at a Pampered Chef party so the hostess would have some credit. hahaha
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to link up at www.alltheweigh.com in the comments!