Monday, July 23, 2012

Great weekend!

I have been a little MIA haven't I.  I just got home from my family reunion in New Mexico.  We left on Thursday about 2pm and drove to Benson, AZ.  We stayed the night and then drove the rest of the way into Mimbres, NM.  I got to see some family who lives in Virginia and Texas that I haven't seen for many years.  It was so beautiful there.  I will have to down load the pictures soon and add them.  For now I have added the one below of all of us after Church on Sunday.  We bring benches out from the lodge and put them on the basketball court so we can have Church under the trees.


There were about 65-70 famiily members in attendance, but there were many extended family members that weren't there that I wished would have come, but I know it's hard having young kids. Hopefully there will be a better turn out next time.

I haven't been losing any more weight, just maintaining lately.  I plan to start trying to lose some more again this week.  Vacation is over and I can refocus on weight loss and healthy living.

No comments:

Post a Comment