Thursday, August 16, 2012

Time flys

Well hello there little blog.  It's been a few weeks since I last posted.  There hasn't been anything special going on lately.  I ran/walked a 5k on 8/5 pushing my two kids in a stroller.  It was at the OC Fair grounds and after the race we stayed and went to the fair.  It was a pretty good day.  I haven't lost any more weight in the last few weeks, but I haven't gained any either.  I weighed on Tuesday after my run/walk and the scale showed 197.  I keep telling myself I'm going to get back at it and I just don't fully commit to eating and exercise the way that I should in order to lose. It's been extremely hot here lately and it doesn't help my motivation to work out.  BUT, I will not stop trying.  I just need to give myself a pep talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment