Thursday, June 30, 2011

A free night

The cold is kicking my butt today.  My nose is stuffy, my eyes are watery, and I just can’t breathe right. UGHH colds stink!  My daycare person called me this morning and said she woke up with a fever and didn’t know what was going on with her and did I really want the kids to come over and be subjected to her germs.  Well if she was just sick I probably would have, but with the fever…no thanks.  Fevers mean there is more going on there.  So my mom came and picked up the kids to take to her house so they could spend the night and she can watch them tomorrow too.  My mom lives about 40 minutes from me so it’s no quick task to come and get the kids and then take them to her house.  She works, but can work from home plus my brother is there to help out.  Anyway, that means a free night with my husband which would be fantastic except I’m sick. Maybe we’ll make the best of it and go out to dinner tonight even with my sickness.  I’ll try not to breathe on the other patrons of the restaurant. haha  I'll do my best to make good food choices tonight.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment