Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sick


Well I didn’t get up and exercise this morning.  I have developed a cold.  I started to feel it coming yesterday, but I just kept hoping it was allergies, but it’s a cold.  I feel like I just want to go to sleep which I can’t do because I have to work.  I hate colds!  Why is it that they always happen when you decide to start up a new exercise and eating routine?  I refuse to let this derail me…it’s just going to delay me a little.  On a bright note, I ate pretty good yesterday, with the exception of dinner.  Here is what I ate:
B- cottage cheese with applesauce and a smoothie(yogurt, apple juice, flax oil, flax seeds, wheat germ,  chia seeds, protein powder, strawberries, water)
S – grapes
L – turkey and cheese sandwich, banana, and carrots
S – cheese and some walnuts
D – spaghetti (whole wheat pasta) with bruchetta bread

No comments:

Post a Comment