1. Exercise at least 2 days a week with the weight machine or an exercise video.
2. Walk on break (at work) at least 3 days a week.
3. Drink at least 64 ounces of water a day.
4. Lose 10 pounds. 15 would be ideal for 8 weeks.
5. Keep a log of my food eating as few processed foods as possible.
I think those are pretty decent goals for the challenge. I have really been having a hard time drinking enough water. I sometimes only get in 2-3 glasses, which I know is awful, but that is why it's on the list. Exercise has also been pretty non existent. I have much work to do if I want to get back to losing weight instead of just maintaining. From here on out, it's all uncharted territory. I can't remember the last time I was even under 200 pounds. High school? Middle School? I don't remember! The fact that I have maintained around the 195 mark for this many months is pretty great. I think that may be why I haven't lost any more weight. It's kind of scary...can I do this. Can I get lower and how much lower is my ideal weight? Will I be able to tighten up the skin so isn't such a nuisance? It's scary and exciting at the same time. I look forward to seeing what I can accomplish in the next 8 weeks and beyond.