Friday, January 13, 2012

Still Sick


Well, I still have a cold.  My son is getting much better.  He still coughs once in awhile, but his antibiotics are ending today.  That scares me a little since he is still coughing.  I hope that he doesn’t have a relapse.  I haven’t done any organized exercise this week.  I did take a few walks at work and a little light weights at home.  No running this week due to my cold.  I am looking forward to getting better so I can get some exercise in.  I haven’t been around to your blogs this week, but I hope next week is better.  Thank you to all those who have left me comments and encouragement this week.  I’ll be back in a couple of days with my SCC week 2 weigh in.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon. That really is no fun with a cold. I had one around Christmas time, and am still coughing from that. All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you are feeling better soon. Colds are the worst. Thinking of youl.

    ReplyDelete