Hello All, Happy New Year! I hope you are ready to take on this challenge. I know I am. I was very lax during the last two weeks since the CDCC challenge ended. I have managed to maintain pretty well and not gain a bunch so that is good. Here goes the basics of this challenge.
1. Commit to a NSV (non scale victory) to be assessed at the start and the end of the challenge.
1. Improve my 5k time. Current 5k time is 42:11.
2. Fit into my size 16 jeans comfortably. Currently wear size 18.
2. Commit to a set of nutrition parameters.
1. Cut out diet soda. I don’t drink it very often, but why not cut it out completely.
2. Drink at least 64oz of water a day.
3. Reduce the amount of processed foods.
4. Eat more veggies
3. Commit to a set of exercise parameters.
1. Run/walk 2-3 times per week.
2. Strength train 2 times per week with weights or an exercise video.
4. Commit to blogging at least twice weekly and one of those times must be your check in with a complete update on your progress. All other blogs could include new insights, results of weekly challenges, or just letting others know how you are doing. Will do!
5. Commit to support both giving and receiving. Check other blogs and comment as you feel motivated to do. Will do!
These are the goals as they stand now. They might change or refine, but it’s a starting point. I’m looking forward to losing some more weight and getting into “ONEderland”.
My starting weight is: 222 (yes I managed to gain 2 pounds, but the I think it all came from this weekend. I ate more than I normally do since I stayed up to ring in the new year. I was at 220.6 on Saturday morning. haha Back at it now and ready to get down and into "ONE"derland.