Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Shrinkvivor Week 4

This last week in Shrinkvivor wasn’t good.  I had that mini mid week vacation and I guess I ate a little too much not as good for me food.   Let’s be honest here, I did have an In N Out double double this week too.  I won’t be doing that again! I gained 1.2 pounds.  I feel bloated so I know that’s why there is a gain.  It sucks because I’ll probably go to Exile Island this week.  Two out of the four of us gained last week and we managed to not get booted to Exile Island, but now there are only three of us.  The team has a good chance of going there this week.  If the whole team doesn’t, I probably will.  I know one of the girls lost 4 pounds this week.  I haven’t heard from the other one yet.  I was doing really well too.  I hate bad weeks.  Even if I get booted to Exile Island I’m not going to give up on this challenge.  I still have weight to lose and I still have a chance to be the biggest loser on Exile Island.  I guess I will find out tomorrow.
I did manage to do 255 minutes worth of exercise this week.  That is my highest amount of minutes in this challenge so far.  Next week we are counting minutes once again. Our mini challenge is to stay away from the candy.  Halloween candy will be everywhere in the next week and I must use my willpower. 
I hope by Sunday’s CDCC check in I will have lost the extra weight and either lose or maintain for the Challenge.  It’s going to be tough though.  I am going to a child’s 3rd birthday party on Saturday (which includes lunch) and possibly to a harvest festival at my cousins Church.  Then on Sunday I am going to another harvest festival (includes lunch) but at my Church.  Ugh, so many food obstacles to maneuver in the coming week.
I wish everyone luck in the coming week.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Just walk away from the candy! One day at a time...

    ReplyDelete