Friday, July 8, 2011

Didn't make the exercise today.

I had every intention of exercising today when I went to bed last night, but then Little Lady decided she would be up for almost two hours last night.  I tried to get her to go back to sleep by laying down with her, but she just kept rolling over and sitting up and then laying on me and then laying towards the bottom of the bed and so forth.  After almost two hours of this I had enough and went and got my husband to stay with her.  He knows she was up for at least another half hour, but he fell asleep before she did.  I guess he's lucky she didn't fall off the bed.  I don't have any idea what her problem was.  The last three nights have not been great.  Maybe she is in a weird growth spurt or something.  I need her to go back to sleeping all night so I can sleep all night.  So, needless to say I only got about 6 hours of sleep last night and I wasn't about to get up early to exercise when I had to go to work too.  I hope to do some exercise via the Wii tomorrow.  My eating has been okay in the last week.  Not perfect, but not horrible either.  I haven't lost any weight so far, but I know that's because I have only exercised two times this week.  I have to fit more exercise in if I want to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment