Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Food and 5k

I started the 5k in 100 days program today by Brad Gansberg and it went great.  Since I had started the C25K before and was at the 90 second runs it was pretty easy to run for just 60 seconds today.  When I first started it was really hard to run for 60 seconds.  That means I have progressed in my running!!  Yeah, for me.  I'm looking forward to more progress in the weeks to come.  I think I will be signing up for a run/walk 5K in October.

I have been doing pretty good with my eating in the last couple of days. I know I could have been better, but I think most of that is due to portion size. I think that my portion control is probably the hardest part for me.  I'm so used to the American size portions that the restaurant world has provided to us.  It is a real eye opener when you see a "real" portion size.

How do you deal with portion control?

No comments:

Post a Comment