Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Weigh in Wednesday

I didn’t weigh in last week, well I did weigh, but I didn’t post it.  I didn’t like what the evil scale said.  However, I am down 1 pound from two weeks ago.  It’s not much, but it’s something.  I need to get my butt in gear and exercise more.  My three days a week for 5k in 100 just isn’t cutting it.  I need to fit some more exercise in on the other days.  Maybe tonight I’ll try to get in some Zumba or Wii.

I did W3.1 for 5k in 100 yesterday.  It was 20 minute fast walk and then we moved from 1:15 run to 1:30 run.  I know that 15 seconds isn’t much more time, but it was hard.  It was all I could do to pick my legs up and finish my intervals.  I’m sure the intervals will get easier the more times I do it, but as of right now….I don’t see myself wanting to run for long periods of time.  I think this has a lot to do with the fact that I’m carrying around 100 extra pounds on my body.  The lighter I get the easier it will become.  I WILL NOT GIVE UP!  I am determined to continue on the 5k in 100 days program.  I won’t know if I truly like running unless I give it a fair shot.  It’s also great exercise and getting me up and moving which I haven’t had much success doing in the past.  Here’s to not giving up this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment